Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Winter White Wedding

Kim asked for her wedding decor to be very simple yet dramatic.  Her favorite flowers are roses and carnations so I wanted to incorporate them into the arrangements and decor.  We decorated with lots of white for a classic and elegant look. 
Kim was so great to work with and trusted my vision for her wedding! 
Here are a few pictures...

A rose wreath at the entrance

The tables featured different heights of mounded carnations with crystals hanging inside the vases.
A light was placed at the bottom of each vase to cast light upon the guests.



I covered these candles in white and tiffany blue paper and tied the guest place cards and crystal to each.


Kim and Mark - the perfect match
An apothecary jar of matches, which I wrapped in the same patterns I used to wrap the candles, was placed on the table with the guest place cards.




I zoomed in on this picture so it's a tad blurry but I wanted to share her beautiful bouquet composed of 30 roses!

Have a great week!
XO Traci

2 comments:

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Beautiful as always Traci.

Unknown said...

I love all the posts, I really enjoyed, I would like more information about this, because it is very nice. Thanks for sharing.
Y8 - Y8.com - Y8 Games - Y8 Gold Games
https://sites.google.com
FRIV | Friv 2 | Friv 3 Games