Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Missing??

No, I haven't been missing - just got back from a very relaxing trip to Mexico.
Vacations can be difficult for me since I feel like I'm always missing things.
 (I almost canceled when I knew I would be missing Kane County)
 I brought tons of work with, but couldn't do too much because internet was NOT good! 
 I was forced to just relax!



I really wanted to go on a kayaking tour, but I thought about the bike tour I took while in Napa and remembered I couldn't keep up and I thought I was going to get lost...
I didn't want to go missing at sea!!



This is what I did all week!!


XO Traci

4 comments:

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Why didn't you take me! I honestly think the only vacation I'll be taking anytime soon will be a forced one. Great pics, Traci.

Sarah said...

Omg....Traci, did you stay at the El Dorado Seaside Suites near Tulum??? I'd recognize those swinging "beds on the beach" anywhere! I hope you had a wonderful time! John and I went there last Feb. for a little getaway and it was so much fun! Talk about a classy place...(hopefully I'm correct, otherwise this post may just sound silly, lol). Regardless, looks wonderful! :)

time worn interiors said...

Looks like a lot of fun!
tot

Terrell said...

Oh wow Traci! I'm seriously jealous of that beautiful vaca! I hope you had a wonderful time..the pics are terrific! I have a frame post on my blog that I know your opinion would be appreciated on...so visit when you get a chance! :)
Hugs, Terrell